Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

! The following is not a football score.

Bulldogs win game 1 10-7.

What can be said besides the Bulldogs won the shootout at the OK corral today in a nightmare for goalies, coaches, and defenseman at the Dawg Pound. Nothing but sweet dreams for most of the forwards. Will post more tomorrow, but fun night, good to get back in the rink again. Good job Dogs. First time past 8 and first time for double digits for the Dogs this season if I'm not mistaken. Also, on the other side, I think it's the first time the team gave up more than 6 this year. Too many things to look up for now, I have a morning show tomorrow.

I liked seeing Bud with the Be Loud Be Proud sign below me tonight, and I was impressed with the amounts of hats tonight. I remember when Devin Timberlake scored the hattrick Ace saying "theres the hattrick for Timberlake Hammer" and there was 1 hat I think on the ice. I said "come on people, you'll get your hats back" Sure enough tonight, there was a good number of hats, and from what I saw, everyone got them back.

Thanks for stopping by the blog
Go Dogs Go,
Hammer.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lets hope tonight the dogs tighten up a bit and not let quite so many shots get through.... good we won but WAY to many goals against us...

Question. do you have any idea why, with less than 2 minutes left and 3 goals down, Capitals pulled their goalie? what were they hoping to acomplish in that time?

Gwyn

Hammer said...

Hey Gwyn. Yes, I sure hope the Dogs tighten up on the opposite side of the puck tonight as well.

About the Caps pulling the goalie- I didn't notice them pull the goalie down 3 goals. I noticed them pull the goalie when they were down 2 goals. Why not do it then? Score 1 more and it's a one shot game. The way goals were going in last night, anything was possible. If the Caps pulled the goaltender when they were down 3 and they scored to pull within 2, then thats exactly why they did it!

Sorry if I missed anything. I don't get a chance to check the other end sometimes if one team is on the powerplay and has the other team hemmed in. I'm too busy doing the play by play and trying to keep up to the action.

Thanks for stopping by and for the comments.

Hammer

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm maybe your right.. maybe there were only down by 2 by then. i definitly don't notice everything either!!! lol.... anyways, your explaination make sense i guess...