Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Powell River pictures.

Greetings, thanks for stopping by the blog. The Merritt Centennials did the Bulldogs a favour tonight, beating the Nanaimo Clippers 6-2. The Clippers remain four points behind the Bulldogs, now with one game in hand. I will post on game day tomorrow to set up the Dogs vs Salsa game. For now, some pictures I took in Powell River last Friday from our broadcast booth to show you the view Ace and myself have while we call the game for you. Nice booth and nice people in Powell River- especially the two gentleman doing the PA announcing and music in the room next door to us who always help us out and are great to talk to. Note the out-swinging windows that Ace and I talk about from time to time, usually in a negative way, haha.

Left
CenterRight

Thanks again for checking out the blog. Get ahold of me with your suggestions, reguests, complaints, questions, and SUBMISSIONS get those pictures in if you have any.

EMAIL ME

GO DOGS GO
Hammer

No comments: