Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Highlights vs Cowichan, other stuff

A picture with a twist to start off with today. First female from the left is my dear mom Heather Hammond, on the ice at the Whitney Forum in Flin Flon, Manitoba. (my home town) She is representing the local Royal Bank there for three star awards that the bank sponsors with the hockey team. Photo is credit www.bombers.ca

Greetings and thanks for stopping by the blog. Many things to talk about in this post. Been very busy latley. I was a guest on a "media panel" hockey show Monday night on ShawTV with Aaron Vissia hosting, along with Bulldogs coach Jim Hiller and Bulldogs educational advisor Tom McEvay. Good fun and good to talk some hockey.

Big series coming up this weekend- I'm not sure the status of tickets for the game in Nanaimo Friday, but I know that the game here Saturday was SOLD OUT as of 3:30pm today. Maybe a new record for time before a game and being sold out? The fans and others here since day one would maybe remember.

I'm going to post tomorrow about plans for the Dogs game Friday, and plans for the Hockeyville photo shoot in Port Alberni Saturday.

For now, I give you this- a highlight reel I put together taken from the 93.3 ThePeak FM Bulldogs Broadcast Saturday night as the Dogs beat the Capitals 7-5. Click to LISTEN

Thanks for stopping by the blog and keep posting your comments and requests and ideas and start some discussion. Don't forget to submit your pictures and anything else EMAIL ME

Thanks for stopping by the blog,
GO DOGS GO
Hammer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't think there are many tickets left for the Nanaimo game IN nanaimo Hammer. I got mine over a week ago, but i know of others that are having trouble getting tickets for the game.

Gwyn

ps. thanks for pointing out my number error. i can't keep #30 and #35 straight in my head... usually just look to see if its the red and yellow or if its the white :)