Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Todays Post- "Hammer's Rant" Podcast

Bob and Star Phillips, and not sure who else, in an awesome picture taken the moment Andew Ella's OT winner beat Clipper goaltender Simon Leblanc

photo: the BIG DOG Les Dorion


Hello and thanks for stopping by the blog, and once again thanks BIG DOG for the great picture. Great emotion showed there on the overtime game winner Saturday night.

Todays posting is a podcast of my "rant" on the CJAHL Top 15 Rankings originally broadcasted this morning on the morning show on 93.3 The Peak FM.

Click HERE to listen to MY Rant.

Enjoy, and please, share your comments as always.

Also, I keep throwing this out there- if you have any Bulldogs game pictures, fan pictures, player pictures, BCHL pictures, etc PLEASE send them and I'll use them here on the blog and I'll give you credit. Click HERE to email me.

Once again, please don't hesitate to send your post requests- audio or otherwise, ideas, complaints, questions, etc etc.

Thanks for stopping by the blog
Hammer

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hammer

Any chance you could add a message board for Bulldog fans? That might solve the problem with the BCHL message board being overrun with posts from Bulldog fans. Although I guess that means you would have more visitors, good and annoying ones. Just a thought. Keep up the good work

Warren Betanko

Anonymous said...

make sure ya let us know what the cjahl says.

Hammer said...

Warren-

Good idea on the message board, but I don't think I could add one to my blog. Furthermore, I don't really think I want one. I would welcome more visitors, but not in that same "open forum" message board type of way. THE BCHL message board is good and bad. The Bulldogs and other individuals have tried numerous different times to get a "Bulldogs" message board going, and it never flew. Secondly, there can be some pretty BAD stuff on message boards. The last thing I want my blog to become is a place to slam people- players, coaches, staff, owners, fans, mascots, etc etc. With an open forum message board, that happens all too often.

I appreciate your idea and thank you for your posting. I invite you, and everyone else, to post game night pre and post game thoughts on the thread I post, we can have just as good of a discussion that way.


In regards to anonymous- I got a reply from the CJAHL "we have forwarded your message along for further investigation"

Thanks again for the posts.

H.