Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

First "audio request" post




Greetings everyone. The deadline has passed with one of the more quiet deadline days in recent memory. Albeit the night wasn't without it's confusion that's well known. The Bulldogs chose to stay with the team that so far has them first overall and second in the nation.

Todays blog posting is the first one that was requested. I got the requesters permission to post this e-mail.

Hammer,
Your blog looks good. We missed part of your Saturday night broadcast - tuned in to Matt's game for awhile. When we talked to Bert on Sunday, he said he had been interviewed after the game. We also missed his goal. Since he doesn't score very often we wondered if we could get you to post the call of his goal as well as his interview. If it is too much trouble. I'll be out to the "Parents' Week-end" see you then.
Cliff Watkins


Without Further ado, heres the audio.


click to listen to Bert's goal

click to listen to Bert's interview

Besides the fact that I was off base on the odd man rushes, and the guess that the family would be listening, it's some good audio. My thanks to Mr. Watkins for sending me the request. Again, I welcome your audio requests, your replies to my posts, and any feedback of any sorts. click to email me

Thanks again for stopping by the blog. Game thoughts coming on game day tomorrow.

Hammer.

2 comments:

dan "the stats man" said...

congratulations bulldogs on doing a parents weekend. i believe this is the first year where they have had one? or that they have had an "offical" parents weekend. to me it makes them look like a better organization.

Hammer said...

Sorry I missed this comment for a while Dan. I don't think this was the first parents weekend. I'm not actually sure if this was an "official" event either, but I heard it was announced on the PA at the games over the weekend that the parents were in attendence. Last year there was a similar weekend if I'm not mistaken when all the parents came out. I could be wrong though. Agree 100% that it makes the Dogs look like a better organization. Better yet, in my opinion, is what we don't see. It brings the whole "family" tighter. Players parents interacting with other parents, players meeting other players parents, and so on.